A magnificent vacation destination with breathtaking views, fresh air, and natural sounds. It can be found halfway between Chail and Kufri.
Food and Dining
The in-house Restaurant, Hunger hub serves a wide range of delicacies cooked by skilled chefs in India. The delicacies range from a wide range of multi-cuisine delicacies.
Visit the Shere – Punjab located 14.3 km from the property which serves Indian cuisine delicacies. Eat at the Chail valley eating house located 19.7 km away.It is one of the best Indian-cuisine Restaurants. Taste the delicious cuisines of Chail Food Corner located 18.5 km away.This is an Indian-Cuisine Restaurant.
Location & Surroundings
Nature Nest Eco Resort is located in the village of Koti, where nature is still untouched and the air is still clean. The property is located in Koti, Kandaghat-Chail-Kufri Rd, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- The resort offers a serene atmosphere amidst the mountains with Bonfire & Barbeque facilities.
- The property has Badminton and Game room with luggage tour assistance.
- The resort has Kids’ outdoor play equipment and a kid’s activity area.
- Guests can also avail themselves of uninterrupted wifi services of the hotel.
- The resort provides 24*7 CCTV surveillance for the guests.
- The resort also has Baggage storage and a Sun terrace.
- Guests can also take advantage of free parking facilities.
Room Details and Amenities
- The resort has Every room that has an astounding view. This is not just a business for us, it is a passion. The rooms range from EXECUTIVE COTTAGES to SUPER DELUXE COTTAGES and Deluxe Cottages.
- Relax in each of the well-maintained rooms with a TV, sofa, seating area, balcony, electric kettle, and Separate dining area.
- Luxury Tents are for those who wish to be near to nature or who want to live in a structure that is not made of concrete. The tents are located within the resort’s secure area.
- Each room is perfectly air-conditioned and has an Attached Bathroom.
Activities & Nearby Attractions
- Chadwick Falls (34.8 km) is a towering waterfall in a valley surrounded by lush pine and deodar woodland that can be reached through a short walk.
- Kufri Fun World is 17.9 kilometers away. Large year-round theme park including rides, adventure sports, and winter snow activities.
- 31.6 kilometres away lies the Himachal State Museum. Ancient tools, dolls, money, and traditional clothing are among the art and relics on display at a Victorian home.
How to Reach the Property
Guests can avail of the following options to reach the property via International Airport Chandigarh Panjab which is 69.4 km away or the Railway station- Chandigarh Junction railway station located 109 km away or avail the Bus stand- Chail Bus Stop which is 14.3 km away.
There are no reviews yet.