3 and 4-Star Hotels and Resorts in Manali | Book now!
Escape to the stunning beauty of Manali, a hill station in the Indian Himalayas. At MM Hotels, we offer a range of 3 and 4 star hotels in Manali to suit your needs, whether you’re visiting for a romantic getaway or a family vacation. Our hotels in Manali are conveniently located near the popular Mall Road, so you can easily access all the attractions and amenities the city has to offer.
Our 3 and 4-star hotels in Manali offer spacious and well-appointed rooms with comfortable beds, high-quality linens, and modern amenities such as air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. But our hotels offer much more than just comfortable rooms. Take a dip in our pool, relax in our sauna or steam room, or enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant. Our resort in Manali is the perfect place to unwind and escape from the stress of daily life.
At MM Hotels, we are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for our guests. Our friendly staff is always ready to assist you with any needs you may have during your stay at one of our 3 or 4 star hotels in Manali. Book your stay with us today and start planning your dream vacation!
What is the best time to visit Manali?
September–February: The monsoons stop in September, and winter begins in October. Winter temperatures can drop to -1 °C, so bring enough woolen for the cold evenings. Paragliding, rafting, walking, and mountain excursions in the Solang Valley are ideal now. Honeymooners love December to January because of the snow and mountain scenery. Adventure skiers should go now and book 3-star hotels in Manali.
From March through June, summer arrives with excellent weather. Summer nights may require light woolens due to temperatures ranging from 10°C to 25°C.
July–August: Heavy monsoon rains in Manali can cause landslides. Since many travelers avoid this period, hotel costs plummet in the such hotel in Manali near mall road.
Places to Explore in Manali
It depends on your preferences! Here's a quick breakdown:
- Pleasant weather & sightseeing: March to June (peak season, expect crowds)
- Adventure activities: March to June (some high-altitude treks closed in winter)
- Snowfall: December to February (freezing temperatures, some roads closed)
- Budget travel: July to September (monsoon season, expect rain & landslides)
March to June offers comfortable weather for activities like rafting, paragliding, and trekking (excluding high-altitude treks).
December to February is your best bet for witnessing snowfall. Be prepared for sub-zero temperatures and potential road closures.
The cost of a trip to Manali can vary greatly depending on several factors, such as:
- Travel dates: Peak season (March to June) will be more expensive than the off-season (July to September).
- Duration of your trip: Longer stays naturally cost more.
- Accommodation: Budget guesthouses are significantly cheaper than luxury hotels.
- Transportation: Buses are the most affordable option, while taxis and private cars are more expensive.
- Activities: Adventure activities like paragliding and river rafting can add to your costs.
- Food: Eating at local restaurants is cheaper than tourist cafes and fine dining establishments.